Pegasus Mail 3.x Configuration
To finish off the configuration, there are a few things to add, Click Here to see them.
- The first time you open Pegasus Mail, the Internet Setup Wizard (below) will appear. Click Next to begin the configuration.
- Enter your e-mail address in box (see below) and click Next.
- The next window (below) asks for you POP3 server; enter mail.mid-mo.net in the box and click Next.
- In the next window (below), enter the username and password (it will appear in *'s you use to access the Internet and press Next.
- The SMTP server (below) will be automatically carried over from your entry of the POP3 server; leave it as mail.mid-mo.net and press Next.
- In the "How do you connect to the Internet?" window (below), click the circle next to Dialup (unless you know you are on a network) and press Next
- The basic installation is complete, click Finish to enter the program for the first time.